Saturday, December 3, 2011

ჩემი ახალი მასპინძელი ოჯახი!! (Chemi Ahali Maspindzeli Ojakhi- My New Host Family)

So I have been in my new host family's house for about a month now and I could not be happier!! My host mother and father treat me like I am their own daughter and I could not be more thankful to be living with them!
Winter is here in full force. This is my new house after the snowfall on Thanksgiving. The last picture is the view of our garden from our porch. I made the mistake of washing clothes and hanging them on the line a few nights later. I awoke to find my clothes completely frozen solid...SOLID! I literally knocked on my sweatshirt! I am convinced if I dropped it on the ground it would have shattered into a million little pieces. As if I did not dislike laundry enough already, winter has made it even more of an adventure. I also used the machine to wash the clothes and did not use the setting my host mom normally uses as I was not sure which was correct. Something went wrong and the spin cycle part of the process never happened so when my host mom opened the door to the machine the bathroom flooded. This was my second time to do this. :) I think at this point she might thing I am domestically inept, except for my uncanny ability to make a grilled cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment