Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kartuli Graffiti

I have always had an appreciation for graffiti that goes beyond blasting one's opposition crew or declaring __ was here.  I think in its own right, it can very often be considered art, especially when it is found on temporary walls and does not permanently deface anything.  Mom, I know at this point you are probably like "Seriously Jana?" and are ready to call and tell me how wrong I am, but take a look at all of this amazing art first. :)

I don't know- but it seems poignant

Charlie Chaplin


My favorite Ninja Turtle!! This was in the stairwell of Goodloe's host family's apartment in Tbilisi.
O.K. not exactly art, but you find these type of individuals celebrated all over the place, which I find notable. 
I love superheroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment