Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bon Voyage USA

I have met all my fellow trainees and we are all sitting in JFK (in one of the nicest terminals ever) waiting to go! A 2 hour bus ride from Philadelphia to NY, 5 hour wait in the airport, 10 hour flight to Istanbul, 3 hour layover, 2 1/2 hour flight to Tbilisi, Georgia, and a jump 10 hours into a future time zone is all we have between us and our final destination of Georgia!

The anticipation, excitement, fear, sadness, shock, and indescribable happiness are all mounting as we enter the countdown to boarding.

This is my first and last post from the States for the next 27 months!!!

1 comment:

  1. Since I wasn't first to join your blog, thought I'd be the first to comment hehe. I/we are so proud of you Jana Dene'. It is so exciting what you are going to do. You will see the pure joy when your students learn something new and you do too. I LOVE YOU! SISSIE

    ReplyDelete